Table of Contents
Your old monitor is looking very poor. I know, it’s not you who are aged. Looking for the best monitor under 5000 rupees? You can find a million options online, but do they have you covered?
Purchasing a new monitor for your computer can be a confusing choice. There are so many options and brands!
Getting a good monitor for your computer can be contentious. One minute it’s too bright, the next minute it’s not bright enough. Or maybe the lighting from your computer case is causing a reflection. It’s all too much!
It is hard to find a perfect monitor. It’s got to be bright, it’s got to be big, and it’s scary to take the risk that the image quality will be bad. No one wants to invest in a monitor with poor quality.
With our expert help, you’ll be able to find a solid cheap monitor for your pc/laptop or an LED monitor for your PlayStation 4 gaming console. We have an in-depth comparison of all the top-rated monitors below 5000 in India. Also, you can see the features and specifications of each model before buying!
1. HP 18.5 inch (46.9 cm) LED-Backlit: Best Computer Monitor under Rupees 5000HP is the largest producer of computer monitors in the world. It produces monitors for both consumer and professional markets. The company produces high quality monitors. If you are looking for a good monitor, you can consider purchasing HP HD Monitor. This is a low budget-friendly monitor that comes with some great features like a high-resolution display, easy to use stand and amazing sound quality. You will be getting exactly what you pay for.
This LED monitor’s sleek glossy cabinet features a narrow bezel for a cohesive look on your desktop. Whether you’re watching, creating or gaming, this superbly detailed HP monitor delivers bright, highly saturated colours, as well as sharp images and text. HP monitors with his Display Assistant software conveniently allow you to adjust settings such as brightness from your Windows taskbar.
This 10-bit monitor has a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution that delivers great picture quality. The built-in speakers and audio jacks give you two easy ways to enjoy the music and movies flowing from the monitor.
Give your desktop an upgrade. The 22cwa offers what monitor experts have always considered the best specs for an affordable price: bigger screen size and higher resolution, plus a great viewing angle and full adjustability. Stay productive with essential connectivity and tools. Features built-in power management that saves energy.
It is an HDTV resolution monitor that is compatible with HD videos, and it provides a brilliantly clear picture. Its crisp images make videos appear bright and bold. On-screen controls like on-screen display (OSD), volume controls, video adjust controls, brightness, contrast, horizontal position, vertical position, colour temperature can be accessed easily from the front panel.
It has quick dispatch processing that gives you fabulous picture quality. There is about four years of guarantee also. Along these lines, you can go for it with no hesitation.
2. Dell E1916HV 18.5-inch LED Backlit: Top Rated Computer Monitor with Stunning PerformanceWith the E1916HV 18.5-inch LED Backlit Computer Monitor, you can always enjoy stunning visuals on screen. The monitor has a gentle curve at its base to give you an enhanced view of the display from an adjustable range of viewing angles. Featuring a response time of 5 ms, it works well with the videos you see on YouTube, Netflix or Hulu. This Dell monitor also comes with connectivity options like VGA and DC that make it easy for you to plug in devices and play video without hassles.
The Dell E1916HV 18.5-inch LED Computer Monitor is a solution for your home or office PC needs. The monitor has a maximum resolution of 1366 x 768 and a multiple input ports for connectivity to your computing needs, such as HDMI, VGA and DisplayPort. It has a built-in energy-saving design that can save you money by using less energy.
This Dell LED monitor, E1916HV is a great device to multitask, watch movies and play games with this LED monitor. It has all the features we are looking for in a good monitor. This led display is good for use with modern gadgets and computers or laptops. Get yourself one of these best monitors under 5000, as it is an LED TV with a fast refresh rate.
This Dell E1916HV Monitor provides you with a crisp display and all-around connectivity. It comes with a tilt stand so that you can adjust the screen to your preferred angle and VESA mounting support, for most wall mount types. This monitor gives you a view of your desktop contents from a wide range of angles.
Dell presents outstanding computing power to the masses with this Dell 18.5-inch E1916HV monitor. This slim screen has a remarkable HD viewing experience. It provides a reliable multitasking performance across varied platforms including Ultrabooks, laptops and desktops.
The swivel tilt design allows you to adjust it according to your comfort level. The VGA connector gives added convenience to the user when connecting it with PCs, laptops and ultrabooks. The monitor features multiple connectors for added convenience.
The 18.5-inch diagonal is large enough to view your spreadsheets as well as edits and other documents side by side. It features a TFT (Thin Film Transistor) LCD panel that provides a great viewing experience in all lighting conditions, easy tilt and swivel adjustability for optimum viewing angle and anti-glare.
3. Acer 54 cm (21.5 inch) LED Backlit: Outstanding Computer Monitor under Rupees 5000Acer’s LED monitors deliver clear, crisp images with energy savings, and low power consumption. Zero frame design around the sides of the monitor enhances its sleek look while conserving desk space. Acer Eye-Care technologies reduce eye strain with flicker-less, low-dimming and ComfyView display. It also includes a VGA cable for connecting to older devices and an HDMI cable for HD gaming or video streaming.
The Acer 21.5 inch IPS Full HD LED Backlit computer monitor is an ideal solution for home entertainment, office workstation, or multi-monitor setup. It features a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution (Full HD) that delivers crisp and clear images. The Zero Frame design makes the bezels almost disappear when you install two monitors side by side, allowing seamless multi-display viewing across two screens.
This Acer 21.5-inch Full HD monitor (K242HQL) has a Zero Frame design for a seamless appearance on your desk; IPS1 panel technology presents exquisite colour clarity and smooth images from wide viewing angles; HDMI2.0 connectivity delivers 3840 x 2160 resolution for crystal-clear digital content.
This Acer 21.5″ Full HD LED Backlit IPS Monitor comes with zero frame design, flicker less technology, blue light shield and Acer eye care features. The monitor uses IPS panels that offer great viewing angles and brilliant colours. Featuring HDMI input, this monitor can connect to video sources such as game consoles, Blu Ray players, Apple TV, etc. With VGA input you get a high-quality image from PCs and laptop computers.
The IPS display panel ensures vivid visuals and detailed colour production, without any colour shift or loss of clarity from virtually any viewing angle. It also includes protective Corning Gorilla Glass to protect your screen from accidental scratches.
Read more: Best Gaming Monitors in India – Top Picks
4. AOC 18.5-inch (46.99 cm) LED Backlit: Best Computer Monitor for Enhanced Multimedia ExperienceLooking for the best monitor below5000 rupees? Check out the AOC 18.5-inch (46.99 cm) LED-Backlit Computer Monitor Review. This monitor has an awesome spec at such a low price. Active 3D technology on PC makes 3D content come to life, High Brightness Images: View all the details on QHD resolution and a 27-inch display with AOC Q2778VQE, Full HD 1440p, vivid and sharp images, Enjoy smooth video playback and exceptional detail in movies and games, high-quality design for the finest finish.
His monitor is optimized with Anti -Blue Light technology which automatically adjusts the intensity of blue light emitted from the monitor to reduce the strain on your eyes while making it easier for you to focus on the content being displayed on the screen.
This AOC LED monitor comes with a tight viewing angle with built-in speakers for an enhanced multimedia experience. It has amazing visual clarity of HD quality that delivers bright and beautiful images from all directions, even in full-screen mode.
AOC 18.5-inch (46.99 cm) LED-Backlit Computer Monitor provides a large screen view and you can independently adjust the height and angle for your viewing comfort. It also comes with a cable management hole to tidy away unused or excess cables.
The stand has a pivot, swivel and height adjustment feature that allows flexibility of use. The monitor is energy efficient and has low power consumption as it uses LED lighting technology whereas the cable management saves your time and effort while ensuring neater placement of display units.
It also features a viewing angle of 90° (Horizontal) / 65° (Vertical) that allows you to easily view the screen from different positions. Featuring multiple connectivity options, such as a VGA port, this monitor can be connected to various devices such as PCs, laptops and projectors.
Related Post; Best Wireless Printer in India 2021 – In-depth Review
5. Dell D1918H 18.5-inch LCD: High Rated and; Budget-Friendly Computer MonitorIf you are looking for a budget-friendly monitor that comes packed with essential features, the Dell D1918H 18.5-inch LCD Monitor is the right choice for you. Designed to deliver an immersive experience, this 19-inch monitor offers sharp and clear images, along with accurate colours. To enhance your viewing experience further, you can avail of various settings including ComfortView, Flicker-free screen and more.
The Dell D1918H 18.5-inch LCD Monitor is a great and reliable monitor for your everyday computing needs. It comes with eco-efficient features that help save energy and conserves power consumption through features like the screen power LED indicator option. With an LCD panel that has an LED backlight, you can be sure that the colours stay consistent across generations, even in the long term, ensuring maximum productivity and minimal eye fatigue.
Thanks to the affordable Dell D1918H monitor, you can enjoy a multimedia experience while saving your hard-earned money. With a flat panel, this Dell monitor has an LED backlight and comes with built-in speakers and ComfortView. It has a screen size of 18.5 inches that is perfect for your workstation. Plus, it comes with 178 degrees viewing angle for ease in viewing. The monitor features a flicker-free screen that helps you save more energy without compromising on viewing quality.
This innovative Dell D1918H 18.5-inch monitor has a high definition resolution of 1600 x 900, which is one of the highest resolutions available in its price range. It performs well in delivering clear and rich colour performance with an astonishing contrast ratio of 1000:1.
With a TN panel technology, the Dell D1918H 18.5-inch monitor offers consistent images for left and right eyes. Based on 4-way Airflow Management, this monitor prevents dust from entering into the system.
Relevant reading: Best Printer Under ₹15000 in India 2021 For Home & Office Use
6. Dell 19.5 inch (49.41 cm) LED Backlit: Brilliant Quality Monitor Below Rupees 5000The Dell 19.5 inch (49.41 cm) LED-Backlit Computer Monitor – HD, TN Panel with VGA Port offers a bright, clear picture, along with flexible mounting options.
This 20 Inch Display with 1600 x 900 HD Resolution, VGA Port has exceptional detail and clarity. It is designed to offer clear and brilliant images and sound for your entertainment. With the 1600 x 900 resolution, you get a great viewing experience from any distance.
The DellTMDisplay E2016 19.5inch (49.41cm) monitor has an LED-based widescreen display with an HD resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels and a 16:9 aspect ratio. It can be connected to your PC using a VGA connection, and can also be used to view photos and video thanks to its six-in-one card reader.
The Dell SE198WFP 19.5″ LED Backlit LCD Monitor is a cost-effective 20″ monitor that offers convenient connectivity and incredible performance for PC and home entertainment needs. This big monitor, featuring a widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9, offers a superb video presentation and multimedia capabilities with impressive screen clarity, plus outstanding colour accuracy and intensity.
This versatile monitor is upgradeable for a true value. Rest assured that you’re getting all the latest technology with precise colour accuracy and consistency.
With its three integrated USB 2.0 ports, you can connect your music players, flash drives as well as cameras to this monitor and enjoy clear audio and video output from any of these devices. This Dell™ monitor has a native resolution of 1600 x 900 at 60 Hz with an aspect ratio of 16:9 that provide stunning images in full HD.
Dell combines innovative design with ecological materials and is committed to sustainable development. At Dell, we believe that in today’s world, technology must both fit into your life and also be respectful of the environment.
7. HP V194 18.5-inch HD Monitor: Best Monitor for Optimal Viewing ExperienceThis HP V194 18.5-inch HD Monitor with VGA port, 1366×768 px resolution. It has LED Backlight, 5:000,0000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio & 5 ms Response time. This product comes with a screen size of 18.5 Inches from HP. It has features like In-plane switching, Plug and Plays User programmable & On-screen controls. This HP V194 18.5-inch HD Monitor with VGA port from HP has features such as Anti-glare and On-screen controls and it comes in Black colour.
The HP V194 18.5-inch HD Monitor with VGA Port can make your workday more productive and enjoyable than ever before. By using our intuitive OSD controls, you can quickly adjust your display settings to adapt to your needs. Let the crystal-clear 18.5-inch screen guide you through your work or keep up with what’s on social media. This monitor is a great way to get the computer power you need at home or in a small business for a smart price.
The HP V194 18.5-inch HD monitor displays brilliant images in 1366 by 768 resolution, backed by a vivid 200 cd/m2 brightness and a 5ms response time for crisp, clear pictures. An all-in-one integrated USB cable makes it easy to view photos or video from nearly any device.
The HP V194 18.5-inch HD Monitor with VGA Port is an ideal display for a new PC or laptop, featuring a great blend of style and features. Its crisp, 18.5-inch diagonal HD display offers impressive screen resolution, colour clarity and visual depth in a sleek design that makes it perfect for home or the office.
This monitor is highly capable as it has a high pixel count, excellent resolution capability and an on-screen control panel that lets you adjust the volume or screen size whenever necessary. It also dims and brightens according to the level of light in the room.
Its anti-glare coating helps to reduce glare when you access the screen content under highly lit conditions. The LED backlights make video content more vibrant. The screen rotates on its stand with ease from landscape to portrait orientation for an optimal viewing experience.
8. LG 19-inch (47 cm) HD Ready: Great Quality Office Monitor Below 5000 Rs.This monitor has a good viewing angle that is important for most people. The split-screen feature helps to multitask between two things on the same screen. This is a good quality monitor for the price and the size. It has a resolution of 1366 x 768 with a 60 Hz refresh rate.
The response time is 5ms while the input voltage is 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz. This monitor can be mounted by using a VESA standard mounting feature. Having discussed the features of this monitor in detail we need to discuss its drawbacks as well.
The product is highly compatible and user-friendly. It comprises HD display, high response time, and TN panel which makes the picture quality brighter on laptops, desktops, and gaming consoles.
The colours are vibrant and clear. It has a wider viewing area which makes it convenient for multipurpose uses. The monitor is available at an affordable price and comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty. Its LED backlight units make the screen ultra-thin and give it a stylish look.
The LG 37LH40 made it easy to get the right angle and height for optimal viewing. With a screen ratio of 16:9, this traditional monitor is great for watching movies and shows, or even for working. The simple on/off button makes it more user-friendly and hassle-free to turn the display on.
This LED device has an optimum resolution of 1280×720. It was hard for me to choose one between this and a bigger size screen but this is perfect in this range of price too.
You can connect it with a VGA cable to your laptop or Desktop, you also can connect it to your PS4, Xbox One etc. Its HD display with TN panel offers a clear view even in full daylight. It is having a variety of connectivity ports like VGA, HDMI, USB etc.
9. LG 19-inch (47 cm) HD Ready: Exceptional Performance Office MonitorLG 19-inch (47 cm) HD Ready Office Monitor offering a versatile 5:4 aspect ratio and USB hub for increased connectivity, ensuring it is the ideal accompaniment for work and plays. ` Additional features include VGA and HDMI ports , which provides greater versatility especially when connecting `to additional devices like PC’s, laptops or game consoles. Screen Size: 19 inches (47 cm) HD Ready (1366 X 768) TN Panel Connectivity Port: 1 VGA Port, 1 HDMI Port. Surface Treatment: Anti-glare,3H Aspect Ratio: 5:4, Brightness.
It offers an anti-glare, anti-reflective surface treatment to help minimize glare and reflections, helping you to stay focused. Brightness (Typical): 200 cd/m2. Viewing Angle: 90-degree horizontal / 65 degree vertical. Response Time: 5 ms. There are many websites that concentrate on product features. These product pages give the consumer a lot of detail about the features each product has to offer.
The LG 19M38HB is an HD Ready (1366 X 768) monitor that features a 16:9 aspect ratio. It comes with anti-glare surface treatment for reduced eye strain and has dedicated HDMI and VGA connection ports for connecting to various devices. Its LCD screen has a brightness of 200 cd/m2, and its response time is 5ms for smooth video and gaming.
The LG 19″ (47 cm) HD Ready Office Monitor delivers exceptional quality and safety features so you can be sure your work is displayed in a comfortable way that will help you stay productive throughout the day. The anti-glare panel or screen reduces eye strain, allowing you to work long hours comfortably without squinting or trading off screen size for legibility. The beautiful and pristine images produced by this monitor include all the benefits of HD technology – stunning clarity, crisp detail and vivid colours – to make your movies and gaming come alive while keeping your overall power consumption low.
Related post: Top 10 Best Printers for Home Use in India
10. DELL 19.5-inch HD Monitor: Best for Home & Professional Users under Rupees 5000Dell has this D2020H model in its 19.5-inch range of monitors which is targeted at both home and professional users. This 20-inch monitor has an anti-glare coating which keeps the mind fresh even after long hours of work. It is equipped with a power-saving mode that will save electricity, thereby preventing environmental pollution.
The display supports a 16:9 aspect ratio, 1280 x 1024 pixels resolution and a standard refresh rate of 60 Hz. The response time on this 20-inch monitor is 5ms thus is pretty decent as per present-day standards.
The Dell D2020H is a 19.5 inch HD monitor with an anti-glare feature and other essential functionalities. It comes with a VGA cable, a power adapter and an audio cable for easy connectivity. It features a 5ms response time and has an adjustable stand with 90 to 50-degree tilt options. With the features in the price range, it is one of the best monitors under 5000 rupees available now in India.
The best thing about this monitor is its adjustable stand, meaning it can easily be adjusted from 90 and 50 degrees (1 up to 4 height levels). It’s a pretty thick and well-built monitor having the Anti-Glare panel than many others. In my opinion, it is a very good deal of less than 5K.
It has perfect colour reproduction, the brightness is also very high but it is very lightweight and portable I use it for my laptop, and I also have HP Desktop (also a DELL product) and the colours are so crisp and clear that you have to see it to believe it. Also, the screen size is 19.5 inch which is very large at this price point and the anti-glare coating makes it usable at any angle or lighting.
It also comes equipped with a DisplayPort for connectivity required by advanced interface support, along with a VGA port as an alternate option for data transmission. This Dell D2020H from Dell is one of the most affordable 19.5-inch monitors of its kind that offers Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with a screen size of 19.5-inch.
The monitor screen has a glossy look to it and is susceptible to fingerprints, but it does not impact the image quality much. “HD display” is always sufficient for your requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Should I Buy a Cheap Monitor or Go Big?
Buying cheaper monitors can certainly save some money in the short term, but there are also cases in which you should buy the more expensive option. If you are planning to use your monitor for a long time, then you should always consider the purchase of a high-quality monitor. This is because cheap models can have issues like broken pixels and faded colors while better models will offer better viewing angles and color reproduction.
What is the Best Way to Position a Monitor?
If you want to get rid of eye strain and improve your overall viewing experience when using your monitor, then there are many things that you should consider doing. The first is to make sure that your head is at least 30cm away from the screen. When you use a monitor for long periods of time, your neck muscles will start to tire out. This can lead to neck pain if you don’t place your monitor in the right position. In addition to this, be sure to choose a monitor that has an adjustable stand so that you can find the best angle for you while you’re working.