Craving for a shiny-sparkling kitchen? Heat, fumes, gases, and dirty kitchen walls were always annoying trouble. It leads to an irritating and uncomfortable experience when we don’t bother to have an ideal exhaust system or a perfect chimney in the kitchen.
Over the years, appliances have become essential to every home. Best kitchen chimneys in India have taken over the kitchens to perfection, as chimneys have superseded the traditional exhaust fan technology.
Indeed, there can grow mildew and mold on the appliance as well, without proper ventilation. It absorbs all the fumes and gases instantly while cooking, leaving no residue behind in the atmosphere.
If you have such a problem in your kitchen, then you might want to get the best kitchen chimney in India.
But you still don’t know where to start?
Out of so many brands out there, we have handpicked some of the top-rated kitchen chimneys that have won our hearts with every aspect from perfection to price.
Take a quick snap
Overall Best PICK #
No products found.
Overall BUDGET PICK #
No products found.
Best Kitchen Chimneys in India
1. Elica 60cm 1200 m3/hr: Best Auto Clean Chimney
Elica is a renowned brand for exhaust systems and best kitchen chimneys in India. The 60cm model with a pyramid-shaped exterior attracts every eye and will look extensively beautiful in every type of kitchen.
Elica, WD HAC Touch 60 is crafted with complete grace and elegance of a robust quality and appearance make it a must-have for your kitchen, with which you can also wall-mount the chimney with minimal efforts.
The superpower suction capacity of 1200 m3/hr will give you a smokeless environment that maintains less noise compressing around 58 DB noise level.
It is also a high energy saving chimney that works in just230 Volts of electricity consumption due to which keeps your energy consumption intact.
This best chimney in India adds a functional value as it does not occupy too much space as it suits perfectly for a small to medium-sized kitchen ranging up to 200 sq.ft.
The corrosion-resistant material built prevents the chimney from dust and rust accumulation on the body, which gives an easy maintenance process for you.
Don’t worry about the cleaning, as the auto-clean technology puts the heating element to remove sticky oil particles in the single push button from the product body and accumulates them in the oil collector.
- Lightweight and easy to carry and install.
- Sturdy motor and built gives longevity.
- High smoke suction motor.
- Motion sensors are available for convenience.
- Saves on electricity consumption.
- Smooth operation with a touchscreen panel.
- 4 Baffle filters are available.
- Easy to maintain and clean.
- Warranty of 5 years for motor.
2. Hindware 60cm 1200 m3/hr: Top Rated Auto Clean Chimney
Coming in two different attractive variants with a cooker hood and required fixture materials, Hindware kitchen chimneys have earned the appreciation as one of the best kitchen chimneys in India.
Both the 60 cm and 90 cm comes with 2-4 burner stove and 3-5 burner stove respectively, which makes it easier and works as the clear choice to pick for usage according to the cooking needs and requirement.
Smoke in the kitchen can be not so good to our health, and this chimney for kitchen pretty much of excellent absorbing technology with 1200 m3/hr to suck out harmful gases out of the kitchen and re-create a healthy environment once again.
The superpower thermal-based auto clean technology is an excellent touch to this model, which takes care of the hassle-free preparation and helps with quick-cooking.
Grease separation could be hectic, and that’s where stainless steel filter comes into the picture. This baffle filter uses different levels of panels that would easily segregate both the spice and grease to make it comfortable while cooking.
It has got a metal oil collecting cup that collects and stores the oil residues out of the food and which is also durable and efficient than a plastic oil collector, well, that’s an advantage!
This energy-efficient chimney copes up to 50 dB of noise level, which is quite low and can be quickly wall-mounted and consumes only up to 230 volts of power.
- A robust motor that speaks for durability.
- The powerful suction capacity of 1200 m3/hr.
- Low noise of 50 dB
- Maximum suction capacity with metal blowers.
- Duct system suiting heavy grilling and frying.
- Easy to clean metal oil collector.
- No manual efforts with thermal auto-clean technology.
- Instant touch screen panel operation.
- LED lamps available.
- No flexible pipe end for the bird shield.
- Installation isn’t free.
Also read: Best Rice Cookers in India
3. Faber 60cm 1500 m3/hr: Editor’s Pick for Best Auto-Clean Curved Glass Kitchen Chimney
An elegance that matches up to all the modern kitchen patterns and the décor. It’s time for you to relish a beautiful cooking experience with Faber kitchen chimney that pretty much ranks up as one of the best kitchen chimneys in India.
Now, it’s time for you to get advanced with the gesture control that accurately interprets the human touch and gesture movements for clear interaction, yes, in simple terms, you need to touch your chimney to get it started, just a gesture is enough.
Simplification in using any appliances shall be effortless, and that’s what most of us need. The touch control operation works like a charm in being the perfect highlight of this curved glass kitchen chimney.
This 60 cm stainless steel chimney that comes with easy wall mount installation consuming less energy and, of course, not much space of your kitchen.
This electric chimney consists of 1500 m3/hr of suction power that consumes around 230 volts, which is an advantage to saving energy and which also does not let much of the electricity get consumed during usage.
No, you don’t need any pre-installed filters for the chimneys to get cleaned up, as this Filterless chimney works wonders reducing the cleaning hassles every time after cooking. It also ensures less maintenance and consumable cost to a minimum or to zero straight.
The auto-clean technology is the signature touch to the heart, which makes the kitchen smoke free and cleans up without requiring any manual efforts or touch.
- The curved glass looks stylish and modern.
- 5 years of warranty on the motor.
- Consumes less energy and fuel.
- Consumes no more than 250 volts of energy
- Robust built that speaks for longevity.
- The reliable suction power of 1500 m3/hr.
- Touch control panel for smooth working.
- Easy to carry and install.
- Auto-cleaning technology.
- A filterless chimney that reduces maintenance costs.
- Motion sensors and gesture controls.
- Servicing issues are quite evident.
- Operating buttons are not comfortable enough.
Read more: Best Electric Kettles in India
4. Glen 60 cm 1000 m3/hr: Customer’s Choice for Most Stylish & Straight Line Glass Chimney
Glen has been in the Indian market for two decades, and all they have given is the best kitchen chimneys and equipment for our kitchens. All those thoughtful and innovative features have always won the hearts.
Enhancing the kitchen décor and the interiors have become comfortable and worthy of this electric chimney model of 60 cm with straight-line glass to make it more attractive from Glen. Yes, the fierce and robust glass ensures both safety and durability overall.
The dynamic and comforting baffle filter that pretty much suits the next generation with the latest technology to provide efficient energy and a full and clear path for the airflow.
No, the design doesn’t choke the filter, and neither does it gathers up the residue, it cleanses it right away, and the energy-saving LED lights that give convenient and easy cooking illuminates the cooking area bright.
Heat auto clean technology has got it up for effortless cleaning that also does not need any manual cleaning. The heating agent takes care of the residue and prevents the oil from getting accumulated on the chimney.
The push-button control in the chimney makes it easier for you to choose between the speeds that are available. The suction power of 1000 m3/hr that removes the smoke from the cooking area and keeps the environment fresh again.
The high-quality thermal overload protector in the motor that ensures durability and long-lasting life to the product, which also provides low maintenance costs and services.
- Curve yet robust glass built.
- Low noise production with 50 dB
- 7 Year motor warranty offered.
- Consumes no more than 250 volts of energy
- Minimal maintenance and services required.
- Performance assured with durability and aesthetics.
- Stainless steel made baffle filter for effective filtration
- Advanced design for dynamic airflow
- Powerful suction motor capacity
- Thermal overload protecting technology in the motor.
- Flame retardant plastic used for extra safety
- Customer service takes a long time.
- Small kitchens might probably not look attractive.
Relevant reading: Best Air Fryer in India
5. Bosch 90 cm 800 m3/hr chimney: Ideal Chimney with 3 Baffle Filters
When it comes to German technology, nothing can beat it! The combination of advanced technology with high standard materials is a delight to the eyes, and well, it suits up all the kitchen patterns and styles.
These well-calculated dimensions suit up every kitchen regardless of the size, and of course, it is the best kitchen chimney in India that’s available in the market with all those advancements you ever demanded in a chimney.
It suits the 3 to 5 burners and is a good start at this most affordable price, and the suction power can hold up to 800 m3/hr that suits up a small to the medium-sized kitchen. Indeed, if you are concerned about heavy grilling and frying, then it gets up just perfect for you.
The touch control with full regulated fan speed + 3 multistage fan regulation along with energy-efficient 4 LED bulbs is a significant advantage.
The 350 watts motor is made of copper windings that assure complete durability and longevity, seeking low maintenance and service costs.
The baffle filters? They have got the best for you. Their proven technology ensures that all the grimes and fumes are completely traced out from the cooking area, ultimately providing you a smoke-free environment.
This chimney for kitchen has passed a 4-day salt spray test, which guarantees the long-lasting and the corrosion-free built of the stainless steel body along with 58 dB noise levels that allow you to cook peacefully without too much noise.
- German designed technology with style and features.
- Perfect for 3-5 furnace stove.
- Fits inside a small to medium kitchen accurately.
- 5-year warranty on the motor.
- Corrosion-free with brush steel design.
- Stainless steel has proven to be accessible cleaning material.
- Dishwasher safe filter- cleaning made simple.
- 3 layered baffle filter for smoke-free kitchen
- 4 LED lights for bright cooking.
- The durable suction power of 800 m3/hr
- Price is a bit expensive
- Fewer variants/ versions available
- Too much heavy frying might not be recommended.
Related post: Best Induction Cooktops in India
6. Hindware 90 cm 1200 m3/hr: Best with Metallic Blower Technology & Auto Clean Chimney
With all the glistening appearance of stainless steel touch and built, Hindware kitchen chimney is here to make a mind-blowing entrance into your astonishing kitchen to add more beauty to it.
Adding this amazing design to the list of best kitchen chimneys in India that indeed illuminates your kitchen with those bright LED countertops, a clear plan that consumes only 250 voltage of energy, and the metallic blower for the clear air paths while you are cooking.
The Hindware hood range is completely unique and comes with a combination of advanced technology, design, and, indeed, the grand style that attracts every eye to get it in their kitchen.
Being available in two different sizes and variants, this wall mount chimney has got a powerful suction of 1200 m3/hr that is too strong and would clear up the air within seconds.
If you want a smoke-free environment or the kitchen area, then this entirely made Filterless chimney with the hood has got your back, as the air tunnel helps in maintaining the air clean and ideal.
Time is pretty precious, and we continuously are in a lookout for mechanisms that would require less manual touch and optimum working from its end, and that’s where the baffle filter and the auto-clean technology has come into the picture.
You need not worry about the outer material, or the body as the stainless steel built is entirely rust-proof and can be easily cleaned even with your hands.
- Filterless chimney for smoke-free technology.
- 2 LED lamps for convenient cooking.
- Thermal auto cleaning for robust suction
- Motion control with touch control panel
- Energy-saving motor
- Metal blowers for maximum air cleaning
- Robust material for durability
- The suction power of 1200 m3/hr
- Low noise level of 50 dB
- Fixture materials are available.
- Easy installation and services are available.
Related article: Best Dosa Tawa in India
7. Faber 60 cm 1200 m3/hr: Excellent Chimney for Filterless Technology & Auto Clean
Kitchen chimneys like Faber 60 cm 1200 m3/hr is the most preferred reputed brand that crosses our mind as the best kitchen chimney in India. The design suits any kitchen décor elegantly with no restrictions upon the advanced features and benefits that it offers.
Filterless technology is the most outstanding feature of this Faber 3d chimney, which takes the efforts of cleaning to zero, and it also helps in a smooth flow of air, causing no residue or fumes to accumulate inside the chimney.
Yes, they are also cheap and easy to maintain. If Top you are looking for a high-performance chimney with a long-lasting and corrosion-free built, the Faber is the one.
Whether it’s 2 burners or 4 burners, this wall-mount chimney with 68 dB noise level efficiently manages to consume pretty less power that comes up to 220 volts. However, it would only suit a small or medium-sized kitchen as the suction power is less.
Of course, with the advancement in technology, the touch control panel and the gestures lookout for no requirement for human touch for better use.
Heat auto clean technology helps you to be free from oil particles and smoke just with one touch, as the oil particles get collected in the oil collector cup. It also prevents grease particles from affecting the suction power.
- Astonishing design and light in weight
- Superpower suction capacity for a smoke-free environment in minutes.
- Easy to use with a touch control panel.
- It has LED lights for bright cooking
- Indeed, energy efficient with 220 volts of consumption.
- Filterless technology for minimal cleaning
- No maintenance required as it’s all advanced.
- 3D speed motion sensor control.
- Comes with a 5 years motor warranty.
- Automatic oil collecting cup.
- Noise level could be high as compared to other chimneys.
- Servicing issues or late servicing.
How to select the best kitchen chimney in India?
Did you know chimneys are known as the “heart of the kitchen?”
So who needs a chimney for the kitchen that’s the first question to crash on anybody’s mind! Anyone who is tired of smoke and fumes in the kitchen while cooking and post-cooking, and of course those who want a fresh and pollution-free environment. A chimney is a home appliance that absorbs fumes and smoke to make the cooking area pretty much of a clean environment, even if you are heavy frying or grilling.
That’s amazing, but how should we pick the best kitchen chimney in India?
Indeed, to help you better, here we have got some best tips for buying the best chimney in India for the kitchen, either you are buying it online or offline- it should fit in from all aspects.
1. Kitchen chimney size
Most chimneys come in a standard size of 60 cm and 90 cm, which does have a different suction capacity and power. It also depends on the hob size and the stove size, which should be measured correctly and then should be picked a chimney accordingly.
However, the foremost rule is to buy a chimney for a kitchen that is slightly larger than the hob or stove size, so as to cover the entire stove or the furnace and the smoke doesn’t get out of that particular area. If yours is 2 to 4 burners, then a 60 cm would do enough, and if it has more burners, then a 90 cm should be perfect.
2. Best Chimney brand in India
Over the years, this appliance has been doing great in the kitchen and protecting our kitchen like superheroes. These kitchen chimneys are superseded and give the best value to you. However, it could be tricky to choose out of tons of models in the market.
- Hindware, both 60 cm and 90 cm with 1200 m3/hr, could be an excellent choice for your kitchen that copes with the design and all the advanced features you would ever need.
- Glen of 60 cm with 1000 m3/hr that has straight-line glass chimney with all the remarkable advances and aesthetics, including the 7 years warranty for the motor.
- Last but not least, Elica of 60 cm with 1200 m3/hr that suits all the requirements, including both basics and advanced that would be perfect even if you have a small kitchen.
3. Kitchen chimney installation guide
Safety should be your priority and should be the first. Turn off the power supply, and make sure to wear rubber gloves before you start the fixing. You also need to check if the wires are going live and ensure they don’t until you are done with the installation.
However, you would have an installation manual in the chimney box, but it is recommended to have proper supervision by an electrician or a chimney installation expert.
- Look for electrical clearance
- Mount the kitchen chimney on the wall
- Aligning the chimney properly right above the stove.
- Finally, get the wiring done perfectly.
FAQs on the chimney for kitchen
1. Which type of kitchen chimney is best?
Auto clean chimneys could be the most suitable as they require less maintenance and cleaning.
2. Which chimney is the best auto clean or manual?
Well, the auto clean chimney has got a mighty suction power as compared to the manual one, so better go for an auto-clean type.
3. Which is better Faber or Elica?
Sure, both are best, but Elica is a famous brand and comprises of different features suiting every separate kitchen.
4. How do I choose a chimney size?
Ensure your chimney is a little massive in size than your stove or the hob. You can opt for a 60 cm or 90 cm chimney according to the burners (2 to 4 burners or 3 to 5 burners).
5. Which pipe is best for the chimney?
Stainless steel is the best pipe for chimney regardless of its type as it sustains strength, corrosion, and durability.
6. Which filter is better in the chimney?
Researches have confirmed that baffle filters work 30% better than mesh filters, and indeed many Indian chimneys have baffles.
7. Is Elica an Indian brand?
No, it is an Italian brand that is serving throughout the world with cooker hood, induction nobs, and other production of appliances and accessories.
8. Which chimney is the best duct or ductless?
A ducted chimney is the most preferred as it releases the air particles and moisture outside the kitchen keeping the environment cool and dry.
9. Is Elica a good brand?
Indeed, it is a good brand as it offers a varied range of chimney models in a variety of budgets that covers the entire market, and the performance is just perfect accordingly.
10. Is Faber a good brand?
Suction technology is the highlight of the chimneys from this brand and, of course, the design and longevity too.
11. Is Hafele a good brand?
Yes, it is! There is a reputation for this brand, and many kitchens have chosen this particular brand chimneys.
12. Which is the best exhaust fan or chimney?
Exhaust fans have been superseded by advanced technology with chimneys that not only gets rid of smoke but also poses several other benefits.
13. What is the difference between 60cm and 90cm chimney?
Well, both the sizes are comfortable, while 60 cm will be suitable for small to medium-sized kitchen that has 2 to 4 burner stove, whereas 90 cm suits a spacious kitchen with 3 to 5 burner stove.
14. How can I hide my chimney pipe in my kitchen?
You can either paint it the same colour as your wall, or you can do the interiors or laminate over it. However, you might want to ask your interior decorator/ chimney installation expert about this.
15. Is Hindware chimney good?
Yes, it is one of the best brands that is preferred in most Indian kitchens. You can indeed opt for the most suitable one for your kitchen.
16. Which Elica chimney is best?
Most of the Elica models are just perfect for any type of kitchen. However, you can go with those that has 1200 m3/hr suction power.
17. Is Faber an Indian company?
No, Faber is the most famous Italian company that is serving worldwide with all of its varied models of chimneys for the kitchen.
18. How much does a kitchen chimney cost?
Well, that depends on the brand, the features you are wanting and of course the type of model. A chimney can range from Rs.5000 and more.
19. IsFilterless chimney suitable for Indian Kitchen?
Yes, they could be the best as Filterless chimney does not need any manual cleaning efforts as it just does it automatically.
Most people do have an idea and the factors to consider before buying a chimney but for those who are buying it for the first time, you can take a look at the buying guide and tips mentioned.
It should be a combination of both performance and high-quality product that works as the all-rounder for the kitchen. Indeed, you can consider the tips and decide your go-to chimney as it suits the budget, gives expected performance, and certainly with the other mind-blowing specifications and features.