Are you looking for high quality digital and Best DSLR camera under 20000 rupees ? Do you have a desire to take high-quality pictures and videos of every admirable object around, like nature, wildlife, landscape, and of course, self-photo? Do you eagerly want a camera device that can hold up all kinds of shootings: rainy, summer, low light, mountains, and sea?
If so, then you are preciously at the right place. Now you can buy a splendid quality camera with excellent features, battery back-up, good resolution power, zooming ability, WIFI connectivity, and easy usage under 20000₹. Here is the best quality digital and DSLR camera’s list with their pros and cons to help you under ₹20000range.
1. Canon EOS 1500D 24.1MP: Best Budget Digital SLR Camera (Black)
Are you looking for a supreme image capturing device for a young budding photographer?
Full HD Canon EOS 1500D Digital SLR Cameras only 476g weight is perfectly designed for your comfort work. It has a 24.1-megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor, LCD technology, and ideal dimensions 7.8x 12.9 x10.1. The camera holding is smooth because of the perfect AC and jumbo grip.
You can capture thousands of images, fast-moving objects, and record videos due to its massive memory 64GB. It has some additional features as a built-in monaural microphone, and the Sound recording level is adjustable. The built-in WIFI connectivity feature has made uploading pictures and videos on social media much more comfortable.
|Batteries:||Needed1 Lithium-ion battery|
|Memory Card Size:||16GB|
|Supporting items:||Battery charger, battery pack, SD memory card|
|Digital Storage Capacity:||64GB|
|Resolution:||Full HD (1920 x 1080) horizontal and vertical|
|Optical sensor Resolution:||24.1 megapixels|
|Minimum focal length:||18milimeter|
|Lens type:||single zoom|
- After Capturing you can easily enlarge and zoom image
- Easy to use and carry
- It provides a high-quality image and beautifully blurred backgrounds
- While clicking pictures, too much noise can divert your attention
- Difficult to change the focus point of the object while capturing
- Camera flash can irritate and annoy the subject
2. Canon Power Shot SX540HS 20.3MP: Top Rated Digital Camera with 50x Optical Zoom (Black)
You are photo enthusiasts? Then this high-quality camera having advanced features is designed for you.
This LCD Canon Power shot Digital Camera has 20.3MP high-sensitivity CMOS, and for remarkable picture quality, it has six image processers. It weighs 440g with ideal dimensions 27.3 x 19.2 x 17.9 and a lithium-ion battery, 3-inch screen size, and built-in WIFI, NFC, and Bluetooth connections.
It has the ability to shoot HD 1080p videos at 60 fps continuously, and an optical zoom lens covers an area of about 24-1200mm range. During shooting, the Image stabilization system saves the camera from shaking. Its functional designing technology has made it easy to handle and large grip.
|Model name:||Power shot|
|Product Dimensions:||27.3x 19.2x 17.9|
|Memory card size:||16 GB|
|Resolution power:||20.3 megapixels|
|Screen Size:||3 inches|
|Optical sensor Resolution:||20.3 megapixels|
|Video Capture Resolution:||1920 x1080 full HD|
|Minimum Focal Length:||24 mm|
|Maximum Focal Length:||1200mm|
|Supporting Items:||Net strap, lens cap, Battery pack, Battery charger|
- Provides fabulous images because of awesome zooming ability
- Built-in WIFI, NSB, Bluetooth and music library features
- Easy and speedily data transfer in other smart devices
- Produce no noise while clicking
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- It can capture 200 photos only in a single charge but has an extra battery too
- Don’t go towards super zooming functionality; it can destroy image display on a large screen
Also read: Best DSLR Cameras under Rs 50,000
3. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX500/B 18.2MP: High-Quality Digital Camera (Black) below Rs. 20000
If you are going on vacation or any picnic party with your friends and family and looking for good quality handy cam. You can check the advanced features of the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX500 Digital Camera. This mini portable image capturing device with outstanding capabilities fits into your pocket easily.
It weighs 209g with absolute dimensions 3.6×10.2×5.8cm. With maximum resolution power, it can record high-quality Full HD (1920×1080) videos. It is equipped with 3 inches display screen, optical zoom 30X, minimum focal length 123mm along with the lithium-ion battery. This is a perfect camera for selfies due to its beauty effects and 180-degree tilt LCD screen.
|Maximum resolution Power:||18.2 MP|
|Minimum Shutter speed:||30 sec|
|Video Capture Resolution:||1920 x 1080 Full HD|
|Minimum Focal Length:||123mm|
|Screen Size:||3 inch|
- Great optical zooming 30X provides stunning clarity
- Can be charged by power-bank or mobile car charger
- Deliver complete vertical rotatable display at 180 degrees
- Intelligent active mode minimize camera shake and avoid blur images
- Give notable image quality in the dark because of its built-in pop-up flash
- Resolution power is only 18.2 MP
- There are no protective covers on the display screen
Read more: Best DSLR Cameras under 30000
4. Nikon Coolpix B500 16MP: Affordable & Best Point and Shoot Camera (Purple)
Either you want to shot a wedding, party, or having a desire to capture all exciting angles upper and lower sides, under the sun and in trickling water Nikon Coolpix B500 16MP Point and Shoot Camera with 1920×1080 video captures Resolution, can fulfil all your requirements.
It has only 549g weight with a lithium-ion battery, 3inch LCD, 20 MB memory storage, and absolute dimensions 14.5x12x18 cm. With 15 MP sensor resolutions and 40X optical zoom allowing the capturing of a minimum 4mm area. It provides 600 shots with a single charge so easy to carry for long tours.
|Storage capacity:||20 MB|
|Screen Size:||3 inch|
|Minimum shutter speed:||1/1500|
|Maximum shutter speed:||1/4000|
|Minimum Focal Length:||4mm|
|Connector types:||USB and HDMI|
|Flash Description:||TTL auto flash with monitor preflashes|
- For beginners, it is easy to handle
- Delivers splendid day-light photographs
- Excellent zooming ability
- Less battery power consumption
- Flash light’s working is average
- Not good quality pictures in the dark
- Doesn’t support well all kind of shootings
Related post: Cheapest DSLR Cameras
5. Sony DSC-RX100 Cybershot 20.2MP: Excellent Point & Shoot Digital SLR Camera
If you are searching for a camera having a compact size with sturdy picture quality, then Sony DSC-RX100 Cybershot digital camera is made for you. This smallest superior camera with 213g weight and 3.6×10.2×5.8 cm dimensions has 3.6X optic zoom, and 1.0 type Exmor CMOS can capture mesmerizing pictorial views.
Shooting response can be enhanced by using BIONZ image processor. It has a lithium-ion battery and, with a single charge, can click 330 shots per 165 minutes continuously. With 32 GB memory storage, it has 6 inch LCD, 28 mm minimum focal length, and 14X digital zoom. This 20 megapixels camera captures detailed, bright, and stunning clicks.
|Max Shutter speed:||30|
- Small size and lightweight with superior advance technology
- Day time performance is stunning for clarity, color, and details
- Provides indoor photos with natural tone
- Easy adjustments to camera settings
- Have fixed display with low zooming capability 3X only
- No WIFI and NFC
- Cannot be connected to smart devices directly
- Not use for advance level photography
Relevant reading: Best DSLR Cameras under ₹40000
6. Canon PowerShot SX430 IS 20MP: Great Digital SLR Camera with 45x Optical Zoom (Black)
Going for travelling and want to click mesmerizing views? Use 20 megapixels Canon PowerShot Digital Camera. With 830g weight and 2.4×9.5×5.7 cm dimensions, it is easy to handle. It has 45X optical zoom, 90X zoom plus, and built-in WIFI/NFC features. The image stabilizer system provides shaken free images with stunning quality.
|Sensor resolution:||20 MP|
|Minimum focal length:||24mm|
|Connector types:||WIFI and NFC|
- Easy to use and carry
- Have battery back up
- Stunning zooming ability 45X
- Not good quality pictures at night
- Focusing is little complicated
- Sometimes maximum zooming can destroy image frame
- Not use for advance level photography
7. Canon Power Shot SX620HS 20.2MP: Amazing DSLR Camera with 25x Optical Zoom (Black)
For capturing the best landscape photographs, take a look at Canon Power Shot SX620HS Digital Camera.
It has 454g weight with absolute dimensions 16×14.5×5.8 cm. Its powerful zoom optical resolution 25X provides lovely high-quality images. It has an intelligent IS image stabilization technology that helps in capturing shaken-free photos and videos. 20.0 megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processer provide stunning shots even in the dark.
One can quickly transfer data in other devices and upload it on social media because of its splendid built-in WIFI, NFC features. It can easily capture distant, fast-moving objects and detailed pictures of landscape beauty. This power shot camera can record full HD videos of 1080p. Easy to use and carry.
|Model Name:||Power shot|
|Lens used:||Wide Angle|
|Zoom Optical Resolution:||25X|
|Built-in Features:||WIFI, NFC|
|Image processer:||DIGIC 4+|
|Video Capture Resolution:||1080p Full HD|
- One can quickly Share pictures and videos with friends, family and on media sites because of its built-in WIFI feature
- The battery pack is reliable
- Easy to carry because of its pocket size
- Provides Remarkable zooming capability and best image quality
- You can get shaken-free images because of IS image stabilizer
- Provides low-quality images in dark
- While printing pictures, lot of grains appear in the picture
- Not customizable settings available
Here we have discussed the best digital and DSLR cameras with their key features, pros, and cons under ₹20000 for your comfort. This article has been able to guide you in making the right choice. While choosing, keep your specific requirements in mind and select a camera with advanced features and remarkable quality.
Which camera do you need Digital or DSLR? Which advance features do you like the best? What would you prefer basic plain features, supreme features, or only outlook and colour?
Tell us in the comments. We will surely help you more in finding the best camera under ₹20000.