It always ends up in an argument within family, when it comes to buying smart devices for home- specially the smart TVs. The discussion starts with the size of the TV and then it eventually reaches to the ultimate advanced features that the television unit could possibly have.
Your confusion lies within how to figure out the features and the right brand?
The market is flooding with so many brands with all those smart features, you would want, but which one to choose, is always tricky! Now, you need not worry about wanting a home theatre sized television and being in budget!
Look for smart features that you need such as incredible picture quality, smart connectivity, HDR, android support, good RAM, and Best 55 inch LED smart TV that could be suitable with all of your entertainment needs.
To help you get an all-rounder television set, here we have listed some of the best 55 inch smart TVs in India.
1. Sony Bravia 138.8cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD: Best Smart LED TV
Sony, the brand is however the most reputed with almost all of its products available. The 4K HD display of UHD of 3840 x 2160 pixels gives you an outstanding visual, with reality effects, an excellent quality which is definitely worth for you.
It smoothly supports HDR 10 in every pixel improving the colour, contrast, texture and the edges. The 50 Hz of rate is backed up by motion flow XR which induces frames to diminish blur and eventually delivering you crisp and sharp picture quality.
This best 55 inch LED TV in India has got an extensive taste for gaming and PlayStation. Yes, you can now have some game time with all the range of game series.
With the 20 watts bass-reflex speakers, gives you the perfect audio system, with your own adjustments and you won’t miss out on any low-key music or background dialogues with the clean audio technology.
You can easily access to YouTube and Netflix with remote control options and have a good binge time. Screen mirroring feature is also available in this best 55 inch LED TV using which you can control the television using your smartphone.
- Screen Size: 55 inches
- Display: LED
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Product colour: Black
- USB Ports: 3
- HDMI Ports: 3
- Speakers: 2
- Connectivity: Plug and Play
- Audio System: Bass reflex
- Remote control: Yes, available
- Online connectivity: Smart features, binge watching with YouTube and Netflix
- Gaming support: Supports all gaming series including playstation.
- Clean cable management, leaves no wire over the walls.
- The unit is light in weight to hold, carry and even shift.
- Photos and gallery viewing is enabled.
- Noise cancellation activated speakers and woofers.
- Can be connected through hotspot or mobile data too.
- Video quality can be adjusted according to your convenience.
- Screen-mirroring available with smartphones.
- Well, it isn’t an android unit.
- Remote control is a bit traditional.
- Doesn’t have Bluetooth connectivity.
2. Philips 139 cm (55 inches) 6100 Series 4K: Top Rated LED Smart TV
The smart TV market is growing and Philips have clearly taken good advantage of it. Though Philips 139 cm 6100 series 4K LED smart TV has been made out of basics, it indeed comes with those smart features, like you always wanted.
The design and build of this best 55 inch LED tv in India isn’t flimsy, while the tabletop feet distance is smooth, you need not worry about setting up your modem or gaming kit. With this convenient design, you can also plan to wall mount the TV, and wire-management is effortless.
The ultra HD feature that brings crisp picture quality to your table with 6400 dimming zones from micro-dimming technology, which means it clearly adjusts to the brightness and contrast as per your desire.
No, it isn’t android, but the Saphi operating system easily takes the smart apps to the television. All your favourite and top apps can be viewed and binge-watched using this system on Philips.
The remote control efficiency in this best 55 inch LED TV in India is particularly great and comes with infrared operations too. The 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI ports with headphone ports are sideways which is decent and gets your job done.
Gaming and online streaming have become easy and amazing with the 1080p HD quality, delivering you a vivid and smooth punchy colour. The audio output is clear and doesn’t crackle, whereas the bass comes smooth, even the low volume sounds crystal clear.
- Screen size: 55 inches
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Video quality: 4K HDR
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Panel: 10 bit
- USB ports: 2
- HDMI: 3 ports
- Connectivity: Both Ethernet and Wifi
- Picture Mode: Game, Standard, Vivid, custom, Cinema
- Operating system: Though not android, but SAPHI OS comes easy
- Visual experience: Powerful with 6100 zones
- Gaming: Can be connected along with streaming
- Remote control: Infrared controlling
- Audio output: 20 watts
- Clean cable management makes it look neat and nice.
- It is energy efficient and hence savings on your electricity bills.
- Slim, ultra smart and a distraction free built is attractive.
- You can also connect to other external peripherals.
- Crisp clear audio quality that lets you listen to all the minute dialogues and sounds.
- Online streaming and gaming is available with Philips app store.
- Decent connectivity options and motion handling.
- App support is not up to expectation.
- Chromecast is unavailable and neither supported.
- Remote is outdated.
Also Know: Best Smart TV Under 30000
3. OnePlus 138.8 cm (55 inches) Q1 Series 4K Certified Android: Excellent QLED TV 55Q1IN Pro
One plus is the most reputed brand when it comes to smartphones, well, the brand has integrated all of its technology towards the 4K android QLED TV, which is perfect with slim borders, the matte finish carbon look. The design promises durability, and of course, you can use the stand to give it stability.
Yes, this best 55 inches 4K TV in India has video resolution with HDR 10+ support, backed up by Dolby vision that lets you obtain a smooth video experience. You can adjust the colour production and contrast levels according to your convenience.
The motion estimation and compensation allows you smooth visuals with 12 modes including cinema, film, sports, animation, and the regular standard view which you can set accordingly.
The dedicated soundbar that lets you enjoy the clear sound quality with Dolby Atmos touch which comes with 8 speaker units, each of 50-watt output, whereas you can use these speakers independently, with Bluetooth connectivity.
This best 55 inch LED TV in India comes with Android TV 9.0 version that easily runs on Chromecast and Google Assistant too. It also has oxygen play service which also gives you access to run other apps to binge-watching.
Mirroring option is available along with converting your smartphone as your TV remotes and start using the exact same functions as your original remote.
- Display Type: QLED
- Screen Size: 55 inch
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Video Quality: 4K video quality, with HDR 10 support
- Weight: 19.5 Kg
- Dimensions: 1223.7 x 50.6 x 706mm
- Analog Reception: NTSC
- Video Formats: MPEG- 4
- Audio Formats: Dolby Digital, DTS
- Audio features: DTS Sound HD, Balance: Volume Leveler
- HDMI Ports: 4
- USB Ports: 3
- USB support: Video, audio, Image
- Ethernet socket: 1
- Headphone jack: 1
- Wifi & Bluetooth: Yes, available
- Power consumption: 150 v
- Comes with a super slim design, and easy to accommodate and to wall-mount.
- External video binging, like Amazon Fire TV stick and Roku is accessible.
- The remote battery is durable and lasts maximum.
- Clear brightness and contrast levels even in the sunlit room.
- Gamma color magic helps with enhanced saturation and boosts up the quality.
- Cumulative audio effects, never lets you miss anything.
- You can use OnePlus connect app and binge watch anytime.
- Too expensive and remote is a bit buggy.
- Installation could be difficult, even with the professional assist.
Related post: Best 50 Inch LED TV
4. Sanyo 139 cm (55 inches) Kaizen Series 4K Ultra HD Certified Android: Outstanding LED TV
Sanyo is a reputed brand since the 1940s and it’s again in the market with a perfect smart TV unit with all those features that you wanted. The display is something that you can’t say no, with the 4K HD quality, the screen resolution makes the visual experiences just awesome and it is worth trying.
Another highlighting feature is the sound quality, which uses the Dolby audio technology one of the most trending audio technology that gets you the best audio output even with a single unit of the speaker.
This best 55 inch 4k TV in India has video quality at 3480 x 2160 with the refresh rate of 60 Hz, which no wonder lets you binge at the best picture quality along with adjustable 1296 dimming zones technology even during the day time.
The unit is convenient with 124.2 x 8.5 x 72.2 cm with a weight of 13.2 kg which is indeed light to lift and shift too. It gives you the ultimate performance triple-core GPU, Quad-core CPU, accompanied by 16 GB storage and 2GB RAM that enables multi-tasking and quick working.
There are some incredible features that you might not want to miss out that includes, voice search with Google Assistant, Chromecast, super binging apps (Prime, Hotstar, Netflix, etc), with easy wall mounting assistance.
- Dimensions: 124.2 x 8.5 x 72.2 cm
- Weight: 13.2 Kgs
- Storage: 16 GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Operating System: Android
- Graphics: Triple Core Mali470, 600MHz
- Audio: 60 Hz
- esolution: 4K HDR 10
- Wall-Mounting: Yes, available. Can be used with stand too.
- Remote control: Smart remote options, can be used with smartphones too.
- Remote type: Infrared, Bluetooth
- Display: LED, A+
- Image format: JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF
- Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Audio format: WMA, MP3 with 20 watts audio output
- Speaker configuration: Digital sound, DOLBY audio, high audio speakers.
- HDMI ports: 3
- USB ports: 2
- Smooth design, light weight, easy to shift and move.
- Superior level of resolution disengages blurry spots and lines.
- Connectivity works amazing even from a long distance.
- Wall mounting is easy, also you can also place it on a stand or without stand.
- Dolby effect is great and gets you every single minute detail to your ears.
- Remote design is ergonomic and trendy both with easy functions and operations.
- Android OS, lets you use many top online streaming apps.
- The base is plastic and it is doubtful with the quality
- Bluetooth 4.2 version, which takes time to connect.
Also read: Best Stabilizer For LED TV
5. Sony Bravia 55X7500H 55 inches 4K HD: Magnificent Smart LED TV
Yet another version of best 55 inch 4k TV in India from the wonderful smart TV brand which offers similar features as of 55X75002G but this version is smarter. The convenient and silky design along with the VA panel gives you the perfect darkroom view experience.
The response or the refresh rate is however decent and doesn’t have any input lag, and it helps easily with reducing screen tearing during your gaming and binge-watching sessions to provide you with a clean experience.
Of course, it has 4k resolution with X1 algorithm processor which makes everything you watch with clarity and boosts the details, be it the dialogues or minimal sounds on the screen.
It is android and that’s all, you have to know. The system does support advanced voice control feature and technology that allows you to enjoy movies, play Xbox and PlayStation games, while also supporting apps, just like your smartphone.
This best 55 inch 4k TV in India has got Bass reflex speakers which delivers a low end and high end sounds according to the content, whether movies or games or music. And, no, the bass comes clear and won’t affect the sound clarity.
- Weight: 15KG
- Dimensions: 124.1 x 72.1 x 7.9 cm
- Storage: 16 GB
- Operating System: Android
- Graphics: TRILUMINOS
- Hardware: USB, HDMI
- Video resolution: 4K with HDR quality
- Smart Features: Voice support, Android operations, Chromecast supported.
- Remote: Bluetooth, Infrared
- Contrast levels: Standard, you can adjust it too.
- Image Formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PSD
- Audio: Bass reflex speakers with 20 watts in MP3 & WMA audio
- Media format: Blu-Ray, MPEG, DVD, AVI, WAV
- Download more than 5000 apps and can use like your smartphone.
- Advanced voice control system that also allows broadcast benefit.
- Mirroring is available, and the smartphones can be easily used as a remote control too.
- It works with Google Home, Google Assistant, and Chromecast and even with Amazon Fire Stick TV.
- The unit also supports X-protection pro to safeguard your privacy and security.
- Installation might take time.
- Price is a bit high.
Relevant reading: Best Smart TV Under 25000 Rupees
6. OnePlus 55 inches Q1 Series 4K Certified Android: Highly Rated QLED TV
One plus has already established a super smartphone market, and here it comes with another version of its level of technology that has got a sleek version and a smooth design that gives you convenience far better than other smart TVs.
With the Chromecast touch, you can also watch and download every content present on it. The A+ grade display has no imperfections and lets you enjoy the content with other pre-installed apps too. It is the best 55 inches 4K TV in India with 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution to give you a clear clarity.
Actually, you can watch the TV from any corner of your room because of its 180 degrees viewing angle it gives you both vertical and horizontal angles.
This QLED TV has got 4 HDMI ports and 3 USB ports that can also be used as headphones. The Type-C connector is reversible and also delivers a good power along with the facility to transfer the data.
You can also connect to the internet with the help of Ethernet. Data storage is perfect too, as you get 3GB RAM for effective performance.
- Screen Size: 55 inches
- Display: QLED, powerful than LED
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels with HDR quality
- HDMI ports: 4
- USB ports: 3
- Colour: Gamma colour magic for perfect picture quality.
- Contrast: Dynamic
- Noise Cancellation: Yes, available.
- Audio: 50 Watts
- Android TV: Yes, also supports, Chromecast and Google Play store.
- Dimensions: 122.4 x 5.1 x 70.6 cm
- Weight: 19.5 Kgs
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB
- Graphics: Mali G51 MP3
- The Gamma colour magic has got you covered for mesmeric pictures.
- It functions in all the image and video formats
- Clean audio output with noise cancellation feature that lets you listen to every sound.
- Wall mounting can be done easily, but you can also opt for a stand.
- It supports Google Assistant, Google Home, and Alexa.
- Remote control handling is easy and less operational.
- The installation process takes time or even delayed sometimes.
- TV screen is a bit delicate, you have to be careful.
- Takes time to claim warranty.
You may also like: Best Whirlpool Refrigerator in India
7. LG 139 cm (55 inches) 4K UHD: Perfect Quality Smart LED TV
From performance to price- LG has always been the best when it comes to home electronics. Both the colour and the design combination is pleasing and attractive to your eyes. The display with 4K gives 5 times more performance and resolution than the regular standard quality.
The active and best 55 inch 4k TV in India with HDR 10 lookout for the heavy whites and the blacks on the screen and also takes care of the brightness and contrast levels even during the day time.
The DTS Virtual X enables the best quality audio output along with the 20 watts speaker that is accompanied by the multi-dimensional audio from every corner of your home.
You have got the Quad Core processor which creates dynamic contrast and colours which easily removes the noise giving you a super performing smart TV.
Indeed, you can get all the entertainment on your smart TV, like the android operating system. It comes with the Web OS which enables you to enjoy directly from the internet, with all your favourite online streaming apps like Prime, Hotstar, and Netflix too.
- Display Size: 55 inch
- Screen Type: Flat
- Dimensions: 1244 mm x 783 mm
- Weight: 14.3 Kg
- Resolution: Ultra HD 4K with 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Colour: Advanced colour enhancer
- Refresh rate: 50 Hz
- Sound system: DTS Sound, Dolby Digital
- HDR: Yes, available with HDR10+, HLG
- Screen Mirroring: Yes, with Miracast
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, with 2 way Bluetooth
- Using the Web OS is user-friendly, the interface is easy to understand.
- Quad core processor gives smooth performance with zero lags, along with clear audio output.
- Voice control activation to make it effortless for you.
- Ultimate connectivity, delivers a smooth working even at a great distance.
- It can also be connected with Apple devices using Apple Airplay 2.
- Sound quality gives you multi-dimensional sound with speakers.
- Remote has to be bought separately.
- Some apps cannot be installed.
Read more: Best Single Door Refrigerators in India
8. TCL 138.78 cm (55 inches) AI 4K UHD Certified Android: Magnificent Smart LED TV
TCL has been the good entertainment companion for most of us, and with the trend in growth, the brand is offering a stylish, 55 inch smart TV with all your favourite mind-blowing features. You get a perfect black frame with matte finish built with high-quality plastic that promises durability.
The model sums up the AI voice interaction that makes your entertainment functions effortless. Of course, you also get a high tech remote which doesn’t involve too many buttons. Now, connecting the TV with the other smart devices at home is easier than ever.
This best 55 inch 4k TV in India with HDR10 advances you with saturated colour and clear contrast picture quality. Ultimately, such a benefit delivers a realistic and vivid binge-watching experience.
Audio quality with the AI sound engine has got it all covered for you. You need not compensate with the audio output, as the dynamic speaker system lets the sound reflect through your home, at any volume you are on, isn’t that amazing?
And there comes the micro dimming technology, you need not worry about high brightness or too much darkness during your game time, the dimming zones adjust the brightness and contrast colours all according to the content, day light or you can adjust them manually.
What else? It is a huge android device, which means you have all the apps, games, and everything straight from Google play store on your fingertips.
- TV: Smart LED
- Resolution: Ultra HD 4k with 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Screen size: 55 inches
- Speaker output: 20 Watts
- HDMI ports: 3
- USB ports: 2
- Screen Type: Flat
- Panel: A+ Grade
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Sound system: Surround system, Dolby Audio
- HDR: HLG+ HDR10
- Dimming: Micro-dimming
- Screen Mirroring: Yes, available with T-cast
- AI support: Alexa, Google Assistant, Chrome-cast
- Operating System: Android 9.0
- Apps inbuilt: Netflix, Hotstar, Prime, Google Play store, Google Music & Movies, Zee5, Voot, Eros Now and etc.
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Image: Supports all formats
- Audio: Runs in MP3 or WMA format
- Convenient to carry, high performing and a Google-certified android TV.
- Obtain a complete access to Google Play store and its contents.
- Connectivity is smooth and is energy efficient.
- The bright and dark contrasts are handled according to the content.
- AI interconnection helps you to connect with other smart devices.
- AI scene enhancement tech assists you for a realistic experience.
- It doesn’t have Dolby Atmos.
- A white border appears at the corner of the TV.
- Design is nothing out of the ordinary.
9. LG 55 inches 4K Super UHD: Splendid LED Smart TV
The impressive UHD smart LED TV with ThinQ artificial intelligence and a smooth design that is pleasing to your eyes. The implementation of AI gets you through the smart technology of entertainment.
Yes, this best 55 inch LED TV in India combines with voice assistant functionality of Google Assistant and Alexa, improves the streaming experience and also lessens you the manual efforts. Switching image modes, and taking care of the small tasks is done by this AI voice technology.
The nanotechnology to 4k resolution provides a clearer view and indeed a realistic experience. With the support of HDR 10+, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision delivers you a perfect audio and video touch.
Fully Array Local/Micro Dimming employs thousands of small backlights right across the panel avoiding the usual style of edge-lit system, and yes, it improves the picture quality regardless of any time of the entire day.
Sound and the remote system are well-performing techs too, you need not worry about too many functions in the remote. The audio quality comes amazing even with a single speaker system and in a large spaced room.
- Screen Size: 55 inch
- Display: 4K HDR10+, Nano cell IPS panel
- Resolution: 3480 x 2160 pixels
- AI: LG ThinQ technology
- HDMI: Yes, 3 ports available.
- USB: 2 ports
- Audio: 40W with Dolby Atmos
- Display type: UHD ready
- Viewing angle: 180 degrees
- Processor: Quad Core
- Operating system: Web OS
- Smart, pure and realistic colours with sharp quality.
- Yes, Google Assistant and Alexa built-in for perfect assistance.
- You can connect to Apple Airplay 2.
- High quality resolution gives crisp effects and eliminates the blurs and spots.
- Wireless speakers and sound that can also be connected to your smartphones.
- Wide viewing angle allows you to watch from any corner of the room.
- You have to buy remote separately.
- The design is thin and screen seems to be delicate slightly.
10. Samsung 138 cm (55 Inches) 4K QLED: Amazing LED Smart TV
Even though it is made of plastic, the build quality is incredible, feels solid, and you can easily shift and carry it. The 4k resolution on both standard and HD quality gives an extraordinary display and you need not worry about the contrast colours, it’s perfect.
The FALD, full-array local dimming in this best 55 inch led TV in India helps with smooth migration of performance and enhances the contrast and brightness effects. The viewing angle is wide around 360 degrees with lesser bezel screen that lets you watch from any corner of the room.
It comes with an amazing audio output also accompanied by the wireless touch of binge-watching. Yes, you can enjoy all the android apps on your smart TV with a user-friendly interface, which also lets you enjoy game sessions.
Q70 has got smooth AI functions that minimize your tasks using Google assistant, Alexa and even Siri. Four HDMI and 3 USB ports get you for connecting the headphones too.
Well, the performance and motion handling is perfect in the Q70 as it gives a remarkable picture quality during movies, loading images or even during gaming.
- Resolution: 4k HDR quality
- Picture quality: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth available too.
- Hardware: 4 HDMI and 3 USB with satellite tuners.
- Audio output: 40 W
- Smart features: Free apps available.
- Gaming: Yes, consoles can be connected too.
- Installation: Wall mounting or table top stand.
- Dimensions: 123.1 x 6.2 x 70.8 cm
- Weight: 18 kgs
- RAM: 2.5 GB
- Processor: Quantum 4K
- Operating system: Tizen
- Wide angle: 178 Degrees
- Impressive build quality, convenient to wall mount.
- Full array dimming is perfect when it comes to moving/ switching of contents.
- AI enhanced tech for voice control assistance,
- Comes with a less operational smart remote.
- Brightness and colours are saturate enough, even with the gaming contents.
- Frame is handled with motion settings with no lags.
- Doesn’t have black filter or dark filter.
- Still lacking some incredible technology, if compared.
11. TCL 138.7 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart QLED TV
TCL C715 smart QLED TV with three-way micro bezel, yet it looks slim that comes with an amazing design. The QLED can be found in most of the TCL models and yes, it has HDR and Dolby vision too.
Connections are easier with three HDMI ports and two USB ports, out of which you can use one as a headphone. Wifi connectivity is perfect which supports the Ethernet, AV mini-jack and digital optical audio deliverance.
The unit comes with a few in-built popular apps that also allows two tuner options and a satellite option. It runs smoothly with Quantum Dot and of course Android Pie 9.0 that enables you for all the android features.
The audio output deliverance is clear with clarity as and covers up the whole room. It gives a wide and a deep range of sound with vivid and high-quality Dolby sound system.
- Resolution: 4K HDR 10+ support
- Type: QLED
- Design: IR receiver and indicator lights
- LAN: Available
- HDMI: 3 ports
- USB: 2 ports, can be used for headphones too.
- Picture quality: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Dimming: 50 zones
- Audio output: 30 W, DTS-HD sound format, Dolby Atmos
- Voice control: Google Assistant, Alexa
- Memory: 16 GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Processor: 64 bit Quad processor
- Warranty: One year
- Stunning picture quality with end to end details.
- Eye protection support with brightness and colour adjustments.
- It is completely android and is functional like a smartphone.
- It has collaboration with highly popular OTT partners for best contents.
- Hands free control and voice functionalities for better experience.
- Dolby Atmos and Audio DTS for 7.1 channel surround music entertainment.
- Smart interconnectivity with both Wifi and Bluetooth available.
- Mobile mirroring available, and smart remote system.
- The software sometimes stops running or becomes extremely slow.
- It sometimes gives off coloured images.
Things to consider for the best 55 inch smart TVs in India
1. That sweet screen?
The primary factor that involves smart TV purchasing is screen size. Yes, the screen size depends on how distant or close you are from the TV. Look at your family and analyse how many of you will watch at once. Then, check up on the space that’s available, considering the budget and performance too. The 4k resolution with 1080p technology could be effective, of course, if you can bring home a 55 inch of LED TV at a lesser price, then why not?
2. Now, the resolution!
Resolution is all about the pixels in terms of vertical and horizontal rows and columns. Well, in simple terms, more the pixels, sharper and realistic the picture quality will be. There are 4k, 8k and HD quality available, and of course, most common is HD, but opting for 4K could be beneficial and cost-effective both. It provides an ultra-clear image, possibly at the HD resolution price.
If you are buying a smart TV, then the connection should be smarter and better. You cannot expect standard plugins and connections. When the unit is wireless or Bluetooth featured then it becomes a good advantage. It is a bonus when you have got an extra USB port to connect headphone jack. Of course, you can also play games with these ports easily.
4. How smart is it?
Smart features involve a lot of benefits and technology. You have to see the operating system because unless it is android, downloading other apps becomes difficult. Check for the apps that are pre-installed. See, if you connect external streaming devices like firestick and Roku, yes, and don’t forget the gaming graphics and features. Google play store, YouTube and music apps with other popular apps have to be present to make it smarter.
5. Lastly, the Audio
Not every smart TV has a good audio output. You have to look for the speakers, its output and also the audio panels if they are enough for your room. There are TVs which delivers an ultimate sound even in a large room with a single woofer. However, you will otherwise have to purchase speakers separately. Check for DTS, Dolby Atmos and Digital or AI functioned audio technology should be amazing.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should I buy a smart TV?
Well, that is entirely your choice to make, but smart TV enables you to many features, not just the entertaining ones, even the useful ones.
2. What should be the distance to watch TV?
If you are buying a 55 inch TV, you should leave a distance around 8 feet away, so as for 60 inches, 65 inch and home theatres. Make sure the seating is bit more distant for kids, and elderly persons.
3. What Is HDR?
HDR means high dynamic range which ensures an ultra-image or video quality giving you the realistic experience of your entertainment with sharp and crisp touch.
4. What is HDR in these TVs?
The 4k resolution with pixels gets you the ultimate binge-watching or gaming experience. Of course, you need to ensure that more the pixels the better the quality.
5. What key considerations to keep in mind before buying a 55-inch smart TV?
Look for OLED or QLED that is accompanied by budget, HDR support, gaming facilities, 4k-8k resolution, smart features, android OS, wireless or Bluetooth connection and also audio effects from Dolby atmos.
6. What is the warranty period you mostly get in the 55-inch smart TVs in India?
Generally, the warranty period is one year or a maximum of 18 months at a certain budget, but there are TV sets available in a three-year warranty but they are expensive.
7. What makes 55-inch smart TVs unique from TVs of other sizes?
The screen size could be a major difference. Well, the resolution and the quality can be unique and better too.
8. Is it necessary to buy a smart TV?
Well, smart TVs are amazing, and cost-effective at the same time. Entertainment and gaming experience is felt in the next level of technology.